+
a man a part

Saturday, November 05, 2005

two more days

I will be in sioux center today, tomorrow, and leave on monday morning. crazy.

it's bittersweet. i'm so happy to be leaving--i have an apartment to live in, with guys i want to live with. I have a Fiance! and she's moving too! I have friends and family who support me. I have friends and family that i will miss. People whom i've become very close to. I hope that march comes quickly.

as far as getting ready to go goes. [how about that sentance!] i've done quite a bit of packin' [thanks mom] and i hope it'll all fit where i think it will--sunday will tell. i'm mentally ready, i think. or i'm avoiding it. i'm really not sure. i think it'll sink in more as these two days pass.

what do you think of the addition to the blog?


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | what day is it? » //-->





you will be in my neck of the woods soon! :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

i like the addition, jack. it's much easier.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger