+
a man a part

Thursday, November 03, 2005

what day is it?

to sara p: when you write a blog, make sure you are in compose mode [top right], and you can change the font [upper left].

to ross: thank you for the cds brother.

to marcus: i used your internet and found out you read my blog, you have been discovered.

to kevin: i like your clothing.

to jasmine: i love you

to margaret: you are a remarkably good bowler

to alan: i look forward to hearing curbside again this weekend.

to heather: i'm envious of your europe adventure

to chris: i'll be there soon

to chris: i want your camera

to chris: i can't wait to move in

to chris: you never write [or read this probably]

to jon: i'm heading towards you soon

to brielle: you look good in green

to matt: i like it when you call me

to mom: thanks for bringing me lunch

to dad: thanks for all the computer usage

to sister: thanks for switching to blogger, you deserve it

to jeremy: i'm super jealous of you european travels

to joel: keep writing, i love it

to rob: your personal observations crack me up

to laura: i read your blog but never comment.

to sam: you're silly

to dan and julie: is dan a pyro?

to mic: i hope you write a book

to liz: hang in there, good things happen

to the devries': blog more please.

to gabriel: the same goes for you sir, blog more.

to bob: and to you, i ask, more as well, but, more pictures

to ericka: seriously, more needed

to mikE: keep smiling

to reuben: thank you for thinkwonder

to heidi: thank you for being passionate

to ethan: you are dark and mysterious, and i like it.

to laurel: your name isn't as fun to say anymore, but you're still amazing

to justin: thanks for being sparratically musical for me.

to scoot: why till we blog did we talk?

to beka: your photos are you

to reuben and val: thankyou for translating firechief lingo into written communication

to sue and larry: thank you for reading faithfully

to grandma and grandpa: thank you for dinner last night

to those unknown to me: thank you for reading my blog and supporting me.

end


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | two » //-->





to jack: Thank you for far to many unbelievable and unforgettable memories to list in such a small place. thank you for music and movies and jokes and stories and friendship. Thank you for criticism and praise, thank you for being honest, and most of all, thank you for being jack.
i will call you before you leave, and hopefully see you as well.
ethan

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

i love you too

you should go to jolene's blog and look at what she titled your link.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Safe travels as you leave the new jerusalem for the west coast.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I'm a painfully shy person. Suffice to say that I can't express myself nearly as well in person as I can via a computer hundreds of miles away from all of you Dordt folk. That's not to say that I didn't appreciate my time at Dordt and the people I met there (and regret not befriending).
To you, Jack, I will say this: I wish you nothing but the best in providential fortune in the life you're setting out for. While I don't know you as well as I might have, I know that you're a stand-up guy who deserves all the good that I'm sure will come to you. Best of luck.

Cheers.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Drat, you found my secret.

I wish you well as you start a new chapter in your life Jack. I will miss you and I echo Ethan's comment, thank you for being Jack. You truly are one of a kind.

BFF LOL NEVER CHANGE!!!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Bastard! Geez, you move a million miles away and people forget about you. Where's my little quip? Here, I'll help out:

Adam: You whine like a little bitch.

See? Was that so hard?!

Seriously: Good luck with the move, man. It makes me happy to know you're doing it. I wish I was marrying you so I could move out there too. Wait. Forget the seriously thing for the marrying part.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger