+
a man a part

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

two

things just got crazy again--filming in sioux falls tomorrow @ 7:30 AM! who gets up that early?

what time do you blog? what time do you read blogs?

i'm an all day blogger, i get up and read usually, and then check incessently all day long for new posts and blog when i have a free half hour or so.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | things are looking up. » //-->





i blog when i get home from work, or sometimes at work if the kids are taking a test or something. one time, i was blogging about a class in the middle of that class, with one of the students standing by my desk. it almost feels like an illicit relationship--the thrill of secrecy--not that i've ever had an illicit relationship...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I do (get up that early.) I usually blog when I get home from school or in the evening when I get a chance to go to the library. I'm trying to cut back.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I usually blog during the day. I'll have an hour or so in between classes and just go to the library and get my fill. Occassionally (like right now) I'll kill some on the ole 'net in the evening/before bed.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I blog constantly. I figured that when I moved out and wouldn't have internet I'd blog every few days at an internet cafe, but lo, I've discovered that I can steal wireless from someone nearby.
But what am I doing up this late?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I blog constantly. I figured that when I moved out and wouldn't have internet I'd blog every few days at an internet cafe, but lo, I've discovered that I can steal wireless from someone nearby.
But what am I doing up this late?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Oops, I posted that twice. Sorry.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I check blogs when I get up and before I go to bed. Since there's such a big time difference I catch all the morning and mid-day bloggers at my nightly check and the afternoon and evening bloggers when I check in the morning. I blog randomly when I feel like it. I'm honestly not the biggest fan of it, but it's better than sending mass emails about what I'm up to continually.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I check blogs whenever I've got nothing else to do or am avoiding homework. I usually blog when I'm at work and have no one to tutor.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I usually blog right after school is over, between 3:30 and 5:00. Dont worry jack I am up that early too. Actually 5:30 your time due to the time change.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I'm generally a night blogger, but it depends on the day. Basically, if the day holds activities, I will most likely sit at my desk all night. My desk holds my laptop including wireless which means that I am online all night...
Days which I do nothing I could blog all day.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

my schedule is all wacked out. i do it when i think of it and have something to say. i read them more frequently than i write them.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

checking blogs is one of my favotire procrastinating past-times. so yes, daily, and yes, for extended periods of time. i like your blog a lot jack, not only for the words which you write but also for its potral-ness that allows me to connect to others thoughts! for all you do, this thanks is for you!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger