+
a man a part

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

a day in my life.

today, i was awakened by a fella that i'm working for--my cell phone rang. i answered, chatted, and he said, "well, i'll let you get back to sleep."

I worked in the Taj Mah'an finished up some polishing for henderson.

Visted an older gentleman that i've done quite a bit of computer work for, and got his old emails back, but i didn't resurrect standby mode--it just disappeared.

Went back to the Taj, realized Jim had set the computer on course to work for him for a while, so i trekked back home.

Spent some time with my mother, deciding what i should take with me to california and prioritizing what is left, if i have room.

packed up some stuff--dvds and books.

wrote in my blog.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | plethora » //-->





That sounds like a good day Jack. Nothing overly exciting, but beautiful in it's simplicity. Simple days can be my favorite kind. It's a nice change from the rushing around that usually dominiates. Good luck packing and have a wonderful day tomorrow and/or the rest of the day. I always momentarily forget the 6 hour time difference. Smiles!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I am very jealous of your sleep. There should be teacher nap time during the day. or Maybe I'll start a new elective class here. If they would wake me up they fail.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger