+
a man a part

Friday, October 21, 2005

my links poem:

twisted transistor a change
of mind and soulmaking off like a lucky
bandit sweet baby
k, midsummer nightmarish
dream jack and jasmine
are getting married

HEY HEY HEY!

unprepared
howzit life seoul...
the results are in . . .
i am hilarious
no
school today
and probably not monday
or tuesday cell phones
add face
recognition long time trying to work
the new camera--apts suck

the state of the union:
GO HAWKEYES!

i have no stability
where is my mind the
first i may as well go on strike too

hello [from] chicogo, happy!

international pink shirt day!

pure gasoline:pre flight jitters

/insomnia:myapartment


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | thursday! » //-->





nice. I like your line breaks.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

first I thought you were being creative, that you made it up, then I saw my post title, then I reread the name and it all made sense, all matter of about 5 seconds. I like it

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

so, i've caved and gotten a blog here, so if you desire, you can add me to your links. or, you know, if you don't want to, i won't be all that hurt. nay, shattered. anyway, nice poem, you engaged stud you.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

so, i'm not the brightest tool in the shed as they say, and linked my very own page incorrectly. http://headsouth.blogspot.com is actually where it is.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Hey Jack. That's a killer top banner thingy on your blog. Make one for me, okay? You know, sometime when you have 2-3 minutes to spare.

I'm glad you're marrying someone I like. I hate it when people I like marry people I only sort of like. I like Jasmine. See you at the engagement bash.

No, wait . .

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger