+
a man a part

Monday, October 17, 2005

march 11?

this is the date that we have tentatively picked for our wedding. That's right, last night I asked Jasmine to be my wife. She said yes. I called quite a few people last night, and i was intrigued by how many people were like, "and she said yes?" it's an obvious thing/normal thing to say, but it made me smile how many people said it just like that.

Today we are playing hookey. I never played hookey in school, I've never really had a real job, that i could play hookey on, so this is kindof my first time. [i'm not counting the movie theatre because although it was a real job, i never falsely or truthfully got out of work when i shouldn't have.] Jasmine didn't lie either. We realized this is the one and only time that you can use an excuse like, "I just got engaged." So, we did. I haven't even called henderson yet, as of 11:13, but as you might guess, we aren't so much on a tight schedule.

So, world at large, you should know that I love Jasmine. And I Will love her forever. Now it's public.

Details: The wedding will be in strawberry point. We already called her pastor, he's in. the church is ours to use. She is also friends with a professional photographer--and march is a slow month for weddings....so we can count on them as well. crazy.

what a great weekend!


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | theweekend. » //-->





holy crap dude, congratulations!

thats awesome!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Congratulations! May you have a happy marriage and an abundance of children whose names begin with the letter J. I think Jamaica is a good one for starters.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

hey, march 11 is over spring break. good plan.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

congratulations, jack. all the best.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Congratulations you two! That's awesome!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

fantastic, stupendous!! Congradualations to both of you.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

wow! congrats!
(where is strawberry point?)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

eastern side of the state. north of iowa city. a few hours, near cedar rapids...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Congratulations, man! (So sue me if it's unoriginal.)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

What else is there to say but congrats!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

felicitats!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

SO AWSOME MAN SO SO SO AWESOME I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO GIVE ME A CALL SOME TIME BIG MAN

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

wow everyone is so nice! thank you! strawberry point iowa is about 5 1/2 hours east of sx center. hwy 3 goes right past my parent's house and then into the point. area code 563. zip code 52076. it's huge. be prepared. you might want to pack your camera to take your mandatory picture by the giant metal strawberry.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Congrats Jack! Sorry it took me a few days to respond. Maybe you will understand when you are working and not playing. Anyways, Shelly and I are very happy for you.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

i'll never understand you jon.

muhahahaha.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Congradulations!! So I am a little behind on the news but it is still really exciting. You two are both awesome and you are both awesomer together. That is so exciting!

I got good news also. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to... automatic bank withdrawal.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger