+
a man a part

Friday, October 14, 2005

theweekend.

it's here. the weekend. well, okay, it maynot be here quite yet, but it's close, and i'm excited. excited to see my lovely girlfriend. i'm really looking forward to a time when we will be able to see eachother every day.

i'm considering reading more about owning a small business.

i think i might do another biology lesson today.

or put the bus on ebay. unless you want to buy it. i'd sell it right now, no questions asked for $3,500--i'd even clean it for you. [i'm going to clean it anyway.]

seriously though, if anyone is interested let me know, i can rattle of the specs for you if you care to know: jckmtmn at dordt dot edu.

it's about those small things that we don't even really think about--those are the things that make a great idea grand.

ross inspired that thought. we were talking about how at the arcade fire concert they didn't even tell you that some of the t-shirts glow in the dark. and we both thought that was super cool, it was a surprise that you didn't even know was coming. a small thing, maybe even unintentional, but it is grand.

[addition: anyone else that i haven't put on the links list want to be on it?

and since i usually don't post too much during the weekend, a poll,

do you like the way the links list works on my blog or is it a pain? what do you think?]


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | community » //-->





Hey Jack, Its me Justin, yeah that guy, I live in Florida now and have just started a blogg, I would appreciate it if you would add me to your blogg buddy list and sort of advertise for me, I really want to get in touch with people and it would be cool if they were interested in what Erin and I are doing as well. By the way, nice posting.

Justin

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

hi justin, how's florida, better than demco i'm sure. i like the links jack, it's quite innovative, haven't seen them like that before on other blogs. justin i can't get to your blog, seems like there's no permissions granted or other such shit like that. fix the anomaly damn it! ok bye bye.

bye bye danny, okay bye bye.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Hey jack nice to see that you are keeping busy. You can add me to your list of Blogs if you want it is a good way to keep in touch. Oh well back to musical Practice.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Hey jack I don't even see any of your links when I am on am computer. Maybe because it is a mac that I don't see them. I didn't dont see a side bar on your site.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger