+
a man a part

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Arcade Fire!

I am going to see the arcade fire tonight with, dane, joshua, ross, alan, karl, jess, and chris. i'm really excited for it. We are leaving at 1pm. the show in in minneapolis. woohoo!

i surprised jasmine last night. when we parted ways on sunday, she said, "you could surprise me on wednesday!" to which i said, "maybe..." to keep the mystery alive.

then i called her yesterday around 5:30, which is unusual, so she thought maybe something was up, but i parked in such a fashion at her apartment so that she couldn't see me. i watched her try to evade my surprise by maybe suggesting that she had somewhere else to go, but when she didn't see me or my car she delayed that train of thought. just when she believed i was not there, i appeared from a distance. she called me a "stinker". i believe i was crafty. anywho, i'm off to work. and then to play!

strawberry cheese cake!


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | monday » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger