+
a man a part

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

community

i'm amazed at the number of new blogs starting up. i welcome, sara and ross. to the crowd, i hope that you enjoy your blogging times--you both are good writers.

community is on my mind today. mostly because i am going to be leaving this community soon. i am leaving people that know me ever so well. leaving the gossip, the friends, the good parties, the great discussions, and the people who think i just arrived from la every time they see me in church.

i have finished three commercials for the price is trite. a dordt thing. one for the lacrosse team, one for plia, one for nc/dc [an american idol rip-off dordt/northwestern style]. we are doing one more for the talent show. i should have that one done tomorrow.

i'm managing to stay busy, despite the lack of philosophy work.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | put the lime » //-->





dude, put the commercials up on thinkwonder!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

you read my mind. you done did read it, while i was sleeping. i left it open and you read it.

mind-reader.

psh.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

ps reubs, could you send me the info again?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

where can we see a lot of your videos again? I remember watching some online before but I forgets.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

where can we see a lot of your videos again? I remember watching some online before but I forgets.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

jack.thinkwonder.com

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Thanks for welcoming me to the blogging community, Jack. It is a pleasure to be amongst blogs as cool as yours.

If I did not already have a car and did still live in close proximity to you I would definitely be interested in Eelye. The shag carpet inside would have sold it to me.

Enjoy the weekend.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger