+
a man a part

Monday, September 26, 2005

monday

today was productive. I worked this morning. I finished off another video. Make it 17 completed. By the time we are done i think we might have more than thirty. I can't believe we are going to have that many, but I can't complain, it's keeping me very busy. At least as busy as I like to be.

This afternoon I made a trip to Sioux Falls to pick up my grandparents from the airport. The made an emergency trip to Florida because my great uncle Mac died. I didn't know him very well--we only met once I think. I was back by 3:30, it was the first time I went to sioux falls and didn't see jasmine, I believe.

I finished working on a computer that I had trouble with. Then, after supper, I went to the Town Hall meeting at Covenant. The topic for discussion was Women in Office. I fall on the side that is in favor of it. It was very interesting to hear all the stances, posits, suggestions, requests and opinions. I learned a lot, and found that I am strongly in favor of having Women in Office.

Then, I went to Comedy League practice. That was extremely entertaining. I really enjoyed myself. Not only was it invigorating because of the physicalness, but it was also really funny. It's very common, I think, to have amazing 'practices' and then shows that are good, but not nearly as funny as the practice. I hope comedy league does really well this year. There are a lot of new faces.

I found out that today, the 26th is the anniversary of jasmine asking me to date her. Both of us never really knew the exact date. i mean, we knew that it was the day before easter, but never actually looked it up. so tonight, the spirit wispers in her ear to check it out, and wallah! it's exactly six months ago. so, six months later, here we are, and everything is different--It's Great!

I also found out that I am on IMDB. How about that. Check it out for yourself!

I thought that was the coolest thing of the day until i found out that I have been dating jasmine for six months. that totally wins. What a great way to start the week!


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | week » //-->





Jack? Jack? Is that you? You seem so far away from your post atop IMDB.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

you need to sumbit a photo to imdb! make sure its all arrogant and stuff, cuz that would be funny to have a photo up of a production assistant.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

awesome! time to sing "movin on up!" i agree, a snooty photo is in order.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger