+
a man a part

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

endream

i dreamt this:

that dr. henderson and john kok were reading my blog, and there was something controversial on it but not everyone was taking it seriously and henderson was telling me how he appreciated what kok wrote, but wished that other people would read it. the other comments were frivolous whilst he and kok had serious comments. he said something about adding to the conversation. not detracting from it.

it's weird to dream about text. like, i remember scrolling on the webpage in my dream. strange--that must be on my mind....

i have completed one lesson in biology. 19 more lessons, 9 more assignments. 1 exam.

i'm having strange flashbacks from highschool chemistry and biology. i am also getting the distinct feeling that i'm going to miss having a real live teacher that i can listen too--i'll have to read...

done.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | winding » //-->





Hey if I was around I could teach, oh wait but then youd have to be in Terra Ceia, and I wound have a job. Unless, .... wait nope that won't work either, never mind. Remember science is cool.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger