+
a man a part

Saturday, April 30, 2005

last computing day

this is my last day with my computer up and running in los angeles. i am moving out of my apartment today, and therfore my computer will be in the back of my car. i'm staying with luke s. until monday, upon which i am leaving for iowa. jasmine is flying into burbank this evening--i'm really excited. i'm excited for all the things we can do and see together in this city.

i've finished all my dvd makings and have given them to most of my friends out here. so yea. it's was a great semester. i look forward to seeing you iowans soon, and those of you who don't live in iowa, well, i'll see you too.

got to finish packing...

jack...


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | thursday! » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger