+
a man a part

Saturday, April 16, 2005

avoiding screenplay

it seems to be my style as of late, to do as much as i can to not write my screenplay, and then finally get going on it. when i do get going, i usually write a lot. it's just getting from the point where i'm checking all my email accounts and my blog to getting down to business and writing. yesterday i worked from home, and fully intended to work on the screenplay, but i got distracted by the couch--and i slept the afternoon away. oh sleep.

talked with my old friend ryan de haan yesterday. on the computer. man i miss that guy. always working on some crazy project, something that you think he won't be able to do, but he gets it done. he's always got some crazy trip in the works too. this time is backpacking in central america. i will not be surprised if he actually does it. he does crazy stuff. he is at kings now. i hope he is enjoying it.

a few days ago a friend of mine, chris, asked me what my top five stranded on a desert island albums were. i thought it might be interesting to hear what those who read this might pick. mine are (subject to change...in no order) :

"I'm wide awake it's morning" Bright Eyes

"In an aeroplane over the sea" Neutral milk hotel

"IV" Led Zeppelin

"everyone's beautiful" Waterdeep

"ethan's next cd" ethan koerner

i pick these, mostly because of their repeat value for me, and for variety while i'm stuck on that island.

what would yours be?


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | april 12 » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger