+
a man a part

Thursday, April 28, 2005

thursday!

it's all done. officially now. i just got back from my meeting for my screenplay. all is well. kris said that my idea is really great for this screenplay. in fact he told me that the producer guy that came to class liked my idea a lot. so that's cool. he also said that the draft of firstness lacked any real, um, quality. meaning, basically, he thinks, if i'm up for it, i should trash this last one, learn what i did from it and write another draft. and i plan on it. we spent a lot of time brain storming ideas for where i could go with it.

i guess on another day, like a really stressful day this would have upset me, but today it was like, yea, that's cool. i totally agree. there is something missin in this screenplay. he also encouraged me to write. just write. be a writer. not someone who want's to write, but someone who writes.

well. two days until the girl comes to la. i'm really excited. then two days after that we head towards iowa. oh iowa.

well. that's what's going on.

jack.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | satuday » //-->





hey that's me! see you after the airplane.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger