+
a man a part

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

delayed

sorry for the delay of game folks. i'm on a computer all day long usually and i don't always want to spend more time on it when i get home. i've kept pretty busy the past few weeks. working a few different places doing different things. i've come to appreciate my most steady work a little more because i have varied things that i can do. i just worked four days doing exactly the same thing for 120 tapes--pretty boring.

enough about work now. i'm going up to big bear this weekend in search of a hill and a board. jordan and kyle are going too. we are staying with tim. if you know those people then you probably live in la. if you don't, well then you should be visiting more often i say! we started blockbuster online. we've watched two movies so far, Diner and Raising Arizona. They were both pretty good, not great, not horrible. Diner grew on me the more I thought about it and the more special features we watched. Raising Arizona was a little crazy--too crazy maybe. We have Summer of '42 sitting next to the TV and the first season of The Office (england style) on the way. It feels like so long ago when I did netflix the first time. I guess I was a sophmore and junior in college. Taz came and watched apocalypse now redux with me in my dorm room--in north hall! looking back on it that's pretty cool that he came to my dorm room to watch a movie. i can totally understand how that would have been a little awkward for him though.

Herman and Marisa are good. They are being really lazy this morning. I think they might be cold too--they're not used to having 35 degree mornings either?! Man you should have seen them running at the dog park on saturday! they were really going every where. they've begun to fix the drainage problem so hopefully it won't be as muddy in the future.

i hope you're well.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | tooth of every month » //-->





wow, 120 times! i agree, that sounds boring. i once did the exact same thing 369 times at demco. it took me all night, 13 hours.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

wow, 120 times! i agree, that sounds boring. i once did the exact same thing 369 times at demco. it took me all night, 13 hours.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I loved Diner the one time I saw it, although I'm not sure if it would stand up to a second viewing. It was one of those things where the movie spoke to where I was at--I had just graduated from Dordt, I didn't know what my future was, and I was working a shitty job, basically like most of the guys in the movie.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

yea and i was told yesterday that they are going to re-sod

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Someone start making a list of kick ass movies that I need to see when I get back. I have gone to some but others (such as Babel) I can't watch cuz the subtitles wont do shit for translation for me.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

You know, your kinda delayed on the whole posting front again. It would be nice to know how your life is progressing. . . Or did the boss cut frivolous internet time now :(

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger