+
a man a part

Saturday, November 25, 2006

frappy hanksgiving

I don't know when it started, but I used to say "Frank you" instead of thank you. I guess it was a thing to see how many people actually listened. Rarely did anyone say anything about it. Jasmine always hears it though.
We had a spectacular thanksgiving. We ate with 30 other people at our pastor/leader's house. It was really fun. The food was wonderful, the people were great, and the outsideness was amazing as well. I'm running out of adjectives here. The long and short is that it was a really good time. What does long and short mean? is it like, To summarize? I guess that's what it means, but I wonder where it comes from. I'll wikipedia it. No luck on the wikipedia. The phrase finder says that it's really old, circa 1550, but no real explanation of it's origin. do you know?

I'm writing a little again. I have about 20 pages on the second draft of my screenplay that i wrote while at the lafsc. It's got a ton more direction this time, which I'm really excited about. Last time i was so focused on finishing it, it was lacking all direction. This time i hope to have some direction and hopefully something profound will come through the words and worlds I create.

Here's a random question, does anyone who reads my blog have any experience with apple script? Specifically I'm trying to use applescript to control Final Cut Pro, and I'm feeling rather inadequate because i've never used Applescript before.

hope your holidays or non-holidays are well.

jack.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | bestest » //-->





the closest I have coming to working with apple programs is mod-ing windows on my laptop to run like Tiger. It didn't work right so I gave up but it would have been sweet. So, no I can't help you with script but I'm sure you'll figure it out (online forums!!). And a belated frappy hanksgiving to you as well

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

i recommend an apple peeler. ah hah aha hah (wicked laugh).

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

i know that laugh!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Jack, I need your e-mail address. Send an e-mail to arbutus1440@yahoo.com please. Right now please.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

hey jack - I've used applescript a little. I'm no pro, but I have gotten it to do what I want it to on a couple occasions. shoot me an email if you still have ?s on it. (address on website)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

hey jack - I've used AppleScript successfully a couple times. I'm no elite wizard or anything, but shoot me an e-mail if you still have ?s. (contact info on my website)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

hey jack - I've used AppleScript successfully a couple times. I'm no elite wizard or anything, but shoot me an e-mail if you still have ?s. (contact info on my website)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

hey jack - I've used AppleScript successfully a couple times. I'm no elite wizard or anything, but shoot me an e-mail if you still have ?s. (contact info on my website)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Man! Your comments system hates Safari....or Safari hates your comments....or your comments hate me. I click 'post' and then it brings me to the exact same page (except the http:// dropped from my website)......

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger