+
a man a part

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

dogination

As I walked Herman and Marisa this morning, I noticed a few things that were out of place. Herman, even though he was outside, was whining, like he needed to go outside. A dog howled in the distance, I decided Herman could feel his pain from afar. In the distance I noticed a woman walking in front of a house wearing green. When I first noticed her she was walking towards me. I wondered if I would have to pull the dogs off to the side so she could cross. I looked at the dogs, and back at her, suddenly, she was walking away from me. How strange, I thought, I have had people cross the street to avoid our tangled mess, but never just up and turn around. Back to the dogs, Herman was still whining. I look back to the woman, and she is walking towards me again. I am completely baffled. She seemed to be walking a short loop on the sidewalk in front of one house, back and forth. I considered she might be waiting for something--a bus, a ride, but I decided she was probably brainwashed and had no idea where she was. Herman, was a part of her brain washing, and therefore was whining because he did not want to be near his human atrocity. On the way to the dog park this afternoon I saw a Asian looking woman wearing a face mask like you would wear to paint a room or if the bird flu had arrived. I wonder if i missed something...

When did dogs take over the world?


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | monday before christmas » //-->





ha! that was a great story.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

[clever joke regarding current affairs]

i got nothing.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I want a dog. Merry Christmas, Jack.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

The Chinese folk in my neighborhood have always worn surgical face masks in the morning. Yeah, i know China is a totally tropical climate compared to this, but seriously. It's California. How cold can it really be?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger