+
a man a part

Friday, September 16, 2005

friday!

the week, goes like this, monday-work, tuesday-work, wednesday-work, thursday-work, friday-work. saturday-play.

okay, i do more than work during the week, but i'm looking forward to seeing jasmine today when my work is complete. it feels like i haven't seen her for a long while. it's been 5 days or so. after spending everyday with eachother again on the roadtrip, i've become used to seeing her everyday. and i like it.

i'm not sick of the look of my blog yet. are you?

i'm thinking, when i get some time...maybe this weeked i might change up some pictures again. who knows...maybe add some.

i finished a big part of the philosophy stuff. we now have 14 videos done. they range from 6 minutes to 53 minutes. yesterday i finished the 53 minute one. what a load off my shoulders. of course, everything might need to be changed after students watch it and inform us that they are all entirely too long and too boring. there has only been a little bit of that kind of talk. i think the videos are getting better too. more interesting, more watchable.

it's the 16th of september, that means it's half over. this month is going fast. november seven may be here sooner than i think.

i'm going to sell my bus. does anyone out there want to buy it? i'm thinking i will put it on the dordt marketplace thing, see if any students/faculty/staff want it. i've already contacted the people i thought might want it...maybe someone i would have never thought of will want it. simultaneously i think i'll put it on ebay. I'm thinking i'm going to do a reserve for the first time i put it up there. that way, if i sell it at dordt first, or if the reserve gets met, i'll be happy. that sentance didn't really make sense. what i meant was, if i sell it at dordt, hopefully it'll be for the price i want, near the reserve on ebay. and if the ebay auction closes and it's higher than my reserve, i'll also be happy.

that was too labourous. you get it don't you. i explained it far past the point of you getting it. it's the air, the aura of the text.

when i think about pumpkins i think about pumpkin land on the way to orange city. if you take the "back way".

what do pumpkins make you think of?

where and when was the last time you carved a pumpkin?

i'm killing time whist i render.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | morning mail » //-->





Ahh finally a real working man I see, doing a weeks worth. I guess I can t talk this week with only doing 3 days and having two hurrican days. Anyways pumpkins, that would be back in hs in NJ where pumkins are so expercise I keep trying to think of ways of shipping the cheep ones from IA there. Jack-o-lanterns are great fun, maybe I'll make one for my trailor.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

pumpkins make me think of zooboo.

last year at cut n gut, the pre zooboo pumkin carving day was the last time for me.

jack is wonderful.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Meg and I carved a pumpkin last year for the SAC contest. I free-handed the pillsbury doughboy and it looked stinkin' awesome and it lost to some ultra-crappy Frankenstein (sorry if the person who won with the Frankenstein reads this... you know I'm just jealous)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Meg and I carved a pumpkin last year for the SAC contest. I free-handed the pillsbury doughboy and it looked stinkin' awesome and it lost to some ultra-crappy Frankenstein (sorry if the person who won with the Frankenstein reads this... you know I'm just jealous)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger