+
a man a part

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

and the week moves on

at a steady pace. I was blessed last evening with a visit from my girlfriend. I love her.

Philosophy work has been progressing really well. After months of work, I feel like we are really hitting a stride. We now have 16 videos completed, with 4 or 5 more on the editing docket, and about 6-12 more on the "we should really do..." [we haven't started those]. Yesterday Professor Henderson asked me who I thought should be my successor. I suggested Elbert Bakker. I hope, if elbert happens to read my blog, that he finds out from Henderson and not this text [so you, don't tell elbert about this and undermine it all....you].

It's weird for me to think about what will be next. I'm excited because that means more steady and consistent work, but it also means I might not be Director of Photography, Editor and Exporter for a whole project. I'd gladly give up the first and the last title if I could just be an Editor, but, I fear, it will be logging tapes and filing papers for a while. Who knows, right? It might go faster! I hope it does.

As far as the job search goes, i'm at 12-13 applies with one response. which isn't so bad i guess. I'm hoping that the connections I already do have provide for more oppurtunities.

I've noticed some issues with my blog on different browsers. IE6 doesn't seem to like the pictures that much--an issue with transparency. Safari wants to reload the links list every time you look at it. Firefox, Netscape, and IE7 seem to handle it just fine. So, let me know if you are having issues, I'll see what I can do about it.

the rest of the week brings these things:


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | something new » //-->





what, are you getting married in Strawberry Point?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

jack, i dont see a links list at all... (ff / winxp)
ill check it on the mac when i get home.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

i going to a wedding...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

attending, witnessing, being at

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

reubs, it's the little plus in the corner. mouse over it.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

sweet dude, i didnt even realize!
rss feed to come on my site in the next month or so...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

i have transparency issues.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Attention Jack: I dont have that telephone number of yours. I will get it from your parents/someone else and I will call with the intention of discussing housing needs and favored locations for the upcoming move. I will be leaving Cody in about 1-2 weeks. There is also email at the name provided above.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger