+
a man a part

Thursday, September 08, 2005

morning.

well, i took the morning off. i didn't feel like working, so i didn't. it's nice to have a relaxed work schedule. i'm going in this afternoon. so, i made some changes on this blog. let me know what you think.

i'm liking it right now. i plan on changing the pictures that scroll...let me know if you think i should keep any of the ones that are up there now.

and let me know if this just looks really bad in another browser. i'm using firefox and netscape, it looks good.

another job fell into my lap today. it's more of a consulting thing, for computers, not long term, but helpful for this chap's goal to move to los angeles.

jack.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | new style » //-->





yeah i don't like the scroll... it says "THE MAN owns me .... THE MAN owns me...."

i like the top... the stylistic font "blog" is in.

i think the white is good.

i don't like the format for posting a comment...

i like you.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

also, i thought the icons on your scroll might be useable. but no luck for me. they don't take you to the webpage they represent.... down with THE MAN.... j/k i'll quit my anti-authority/monopoly/demoralization of the human mind blither.

i love you.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

its ok but it takes to long for my slow poor christian school internet connection. But it is always nice to try somthing new. I would like a different picture selection, it kind of feels like if have stumbled on a msn/AOL/google etc. website or somthing.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

wow, jack-o, I'm impressed. I like it. Alot. And I like that your rotoscopes are up there. Cuz they're cool like you. And I like the hidden menu that's not always hidden. And I like it.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger