+
a man a part

Thursday, August 31, 2006

two crazy dogs.

Maverick had one more incident involving bodily functions, but Jasmine took care of it. I'm so blessed! I had a fairly weird day, it involved work and a job interview. I should know tomorrow/monday if I got the job. It's freelance, so it's nothing permanent yet, but it could be. I'll surely post something if I do get it. Until then you'll just have to wait in suspense.

We are in the process of finding health insurance. I don't know if any of you out there have to find your own health insurance, but if you have any pointers, I'm totally clueless about this stuff. Jasmine isn't, thank goodness. She's taking charge and doing a great job. We would love advice though. How do you know who's good? What's a reasonable price for full vision, dental, and health insurance? I'm really tempted to go with this first guy that we met with, but I think it's just the part of me that wants to get it done fast.

The dogs are doing pretty well in general. Maverick is slowly learning the concept of going outside for bodily functions. Herman seems to be a little less mean, but he's still pretty dominant acting even though he's about half Maverick's weight. Maverick is about 80 pounds, we think, and herman is 46. They can rough house with the best of them. It's pretty entertaining actually. They've only have a few times where they really got into it and we had to break them up. I guess that could sound kind of scary, but it really wasn't too scary, just a little bit. (i had nothing to do with that by the way, but i do know most of the people who made it & busbee)

I'm thinking of basing two characters on Herman and Maverick. It's nothing solid yet, but I think it could be a grand idea.

Parking tickets suck.

(As to fire hydrants.)


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | sleeping dogs. » //-->





i almost took a contract job. good pay, but i definitely agree that finding health insurance, 401k, disability, social security, bleah.... it sucks.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

if you base a character on maverick, you should keep his name as maverick, and then tom cruise could play him.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Hey Jacko, Erin and I had to find our own insurance kinda. IF you want I can check and get you some of the quotes we got. We found that blue cross was the best

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

seems to me the personalities of the two dogs would make for very interesting characters...!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Or if you named him maverick you could get Mel Gibson...

Which is better, crazy Jew-hating passion boy, or crazy couch-jumping alien boy....

Decisions, decisions!

(I even laughed at my own joke!)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

i have dreams of jackie and herman becoming long distance friends. you know: email and snail mail and the like.

see you soon.

p.s. we have a friend here in eugene that sells insurance. the kind where you can search many different companies. he is good to deal with and very serious about his job (even occationally seriously funny).

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger