+
a man a part

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

dog park


dog park
Originally uploaded by enokwons.
well kids, this is what jack does when he doesn't work all day long. it's called panography. and this is the dog park the we frequent with the one named herman.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | i'm still alive and well.things are going well. i... » //-->





I once had an uncle who was a panographer. Then he ended up in jail for a long time. Wait, am I thinking of something else?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I hope to dabble in a 'this is how I get to the VU' video thingy once I get the time to do it and the brains to remember my camera when I go!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

hey, i've been to that dog park! i like the panography, a lot.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Hello Jack! It is I, I am only a little ways southwest of you, and I would like it if you would grace me with you presence sometime in the near future. I don't know your email, so here is mine jekerk@gmail.com

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

that's pretty impressive. I like it.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger