+
a man a part

Friday, January 13, 2006

well.

arizona.

oregon.

california.

i'm listenind to sufjan stevens, the 50 states song. i really like it. i really like sufjan, his music is great. i wonder what people will think 5 years from now. will they even remember such a person? i hope so.

i worked my first half day is weeks. it was great. i feel like i didn't even really work at all today.

to matt and brielle , i wish you the best. i hope your marriage is awesome. come visit.

to those starting up school again, welcome yourselves back for me. i hope your times are great and your semesters good.

as for me, i'm working quite a bit. it's good work though. last week was a little hecktic, like, working far too many hours for old jack. but this week has been great. working a little extra here and there, but for the most part doing normal eight hour days.

i don't know what next week will bring. it might be all half days, which means i should work on wedding things and classes in biology. it's good though.

we got almost all of our invitations out. it's a great feeling.

all things go. all things go. drove to chicago. all things know.

sufjan is infiltrating my writing!

i'm quite happy and doing well.

i hope you are well.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | long » //-->





Sufjan does rock Jack, you are correct.

Got your invitation (do i really have to respond?) so did the roomies. Maybee I"ll bring pasma as my bitch!

Glad things are going well for you out in LA LA LAnd.

Me and ROss will hopefully be getting are JACKets soon for ur wedding. Shopping trip, oh boy, I'm all tingly. Still trying to think of an appropriate printed t-shirt.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

arcade fire glow-in-the-dark shirt, all the way.

hey, if i get a pair of brown converse all-star shoes, is that good enough? or do i need fancy ones. either way is ok. really. i'm just curious. i mean, it's your wedding.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

dear ross, converse all stars are okay, but they can't be made in china, no slaves working to make you look good at our wedding -- direct quote from jasmine.

alright.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

CONGRATS JACK! i had no idea you were engaged. matt indroduced me to your blog shortly before he moved. i like

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I miss you Jack. Do I really have to say that I will be at your wedding, too? If I must, I will be there.

It appears as if the tables have turned. Time for me to tell you that you should post more, because I like your posts (except for the often part.)

Drive safe.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger