+
a man a part

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

long

it's been five days since i posted.

i worked from 9 am to 10 pm today.

my hair is starting to do the northwest iowa flip.

tomorrow we drive to kingman for a wedding.

next week we drive to eugene for the shindig of the new year.

72 days seperate us from marital agreements.

my hair is a different color.

we watched this movie, me and you and everyone we know. it's a weird one. i kinda liked it, in that, mmm, that's odd sort of way.

i love jasmine for ever and ever and ever.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | days, nights, evenings, mornings » //-->





From previous post: 37 hour workweek??!? You are the object of envy.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Jack I posted the hugest comment about your movies on my blog. Almost put it here, but it's probably also relevant as a blog entry.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Love is a beautiful thing. And so are you Jack.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Love is a beautiful thing. And so are you Jack.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Love is a beautiful thing. And so are you Jack.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

dear jacko
since i dont understand the cryptic e-mail adde you left me i am just posting my address on your blog. yes.

beka schreur
11446 Richardson St.
Loma Linda, CA 92354

that would be where mail particles who want me to touch them arrive to, i however do not live there. i like in a little hut in the hills of Redlands where i have no internet, no tv, a sketchy phone and once lost all electricity. i simply love it. im a jack kerouac writting letters on my vintage type writer and drinking brandy while a cat sleeps on my lap.

yey for pretty life.
how far from me do you live by the way?
it is a little silly that we have not said hello. both being in the LA area and all...
605-695-9421 is my number.

take care.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger