+
a man a part

Monday, December 05, 2005

how they come in bunches.

well.

i know the tension is rising. the answer to the quiz is:

1. Harry Potter aka (i don't even know his real name! i'm proud)

2. STAIND

3. George Clooney

4. Reese Witherspoon

that's all for the quiz.

in other news, i have a job!

it starts tomorrow. it will be a few days this week and then start normal type hours next week.

i'm really excited for it. you see, i thought i'd spend about a year or two doing grunt type labor. assistant editing/shipping/vault/i don't know what. but last week, my old boss ryan from tandemarts gives me a call, and is like, i think i have a job for you. i went to the interview today and bam, a job. and it's freelance type work. this one will last until probably the middle to end of december. and then they might need me again in january. so, i'm now thinking that i might try and work at a movie theatre--i have an interview on thursday--to do my constant sort of income and then edit like this--gig to gig so to say, gaining experience and contacts.

so i'm excited. it's great to have something that isn't just a possibility or a maybe, but a for sure, i'm going to work tomorrow night. that's the other thing. for, now, it'll be at night. which i'm okay with. it means i get to sleep in. even if i still get the same amount of sleep, it feels like i'm sleeping in.

so yea. things are looking up! jasmine has another (different) interview tomorrow and then another (third round) on wednesday. we both might have jobs by the end of the week!

so. i will be editing. how grand!

thend.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | he said that? » //-->





congrats dude! its good to be doing something you love right off the bat, eh?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

hooray for jobs! and gerbils!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Hi Jack and Jazz,

I've been meaning to contact you. I want to know where you are in LA...what movie theater you want to work at, what church you go to etc....

My church is an awesome place to meet industry people, I also know about a lot of different ways to get involved in different hollywood mixing type groups, and I'm pretty familiar with the best restaurants in town!

So, we should chat....yes? Lemme know...
Laura

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Hi Jack and Jazz,

I've been meaning to contact you. I want to know where you are in LA...what movie theater you want to work at, what church you go to etc....

My church is an awesome place to meet industry people, I also know about a lot of different ways to get involved in different hollywood mixing type groups, and I'm pretty familiar with the best restaurants in town!

So, we should chat....yes? Lemme know...
Laura

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Umm I didn't mean to hit post twice, and now I've posted 3 times...oh dear

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Hi Jack and Jazz,

I've been meaning to contact you. I want to know where you are in LA...what movie theater you want to work at, what church you go to etc....

My church is an awesome place to meet industry people, I also know about a lot of different ways to get involved in different hollywood mixing type groups, and I'm pretty familiar with the best restaurants in town!

So, we should chat....yes? Lemme know...
Laura

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

laura,

you can give me a call, seven one two-five four zero-seven three six five or send me an email, jack.maatman--at--gmail--dot--com .

we'd love to hang out!

jack.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

oh yea, we are in sherman oaks/valley village area.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Yay Jackson!!!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger