+
a man a part

Monday, August 22, 2005

profesy

well, i didn't mean to profesy my own fryin' but it seems that i did. i got myself a nasty sunburn on saturday--and it hurts. Jasmine, Derek, Kayla, their son Mason and i went boating (i may have spelled some name wrong....) i put on some sunscreen-not enough though. and i am paying the price. my shoulders are what hurt the most. i also burned my stomach, part of my back, and some of my inner arm.

today i went back to work. we worked on taking some pictures of some old pictures, postcards, and magazines that we will use as backgrounds for the videos that we are working on. it was a good time. i also got to see matthew and brielle. they are back in town because brielle is taking her last semester here at the d-o-r-d-t. they seem well. we went to eat at the mexican restaurant "La Fiesta." How tasty. Mmmmgood.

I'm thinking about how to plan the roadtrip to ontario, where to stop when etc. i'll figure it out.

...j....a....c....k


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | fryin' » //-->





yeah Cayla. it's ok. :)

Posted by Blogger me #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger