+
a man a part

Monday, August 29, 2005

weekend

howdy there,

thanks for stopping by.

please take a minute to sign the guest book.

it is much appreciated.

as far as things go, i'm doing good. leave for ontario on tuesday night. going to the wedding of one bethany ka-nig-it.

visiting lots of people on the way. which i'm excited for. so if you are on the way, we might stop by. you know who you are.

good and bad fly at me at an uprecendented pace. okay, not unprecedented, but it is fast. dordt people, welcome, now, if most of you could please leave, i'd be happier. saying good bye is weird and hard. people leaving, margo, gabe, rob, people coming, ross, brielle, reuben, joshua, people still here, kevin, well, you get the picture. i'm happy to have my friends closer again, but does that mean other ones have to leave? what the crap.

things aren't looking well for jasmine's grandmother. please pray for her.

we plan on visiting her on the way to ON(tario).

but things do seem to be looking better for her godmother, so, praise God for that.

any who. i'm doing okay. i've said that like 20 bajillion times. i had a hard time getting out of bed this morning, you know how it is sometimes, you just want to sleep more. that's how i felt this morning, more sleepy.

by the way, i've stopped biting my fingernails. take that. habits. psh.

so, if you have the time and the energy, please feel free to send me something. it doesn't need to be anything big, maybe a peice of paper you found and wrote a letter on, or maybe a dried cactus, or maybe, a small engine that you might need repairing. i make no promises. email me. i'll let you know my mailing address if you don't already know it.

(ps, i like how my dordt college email account has become my throw away account. i don't care if i get spam in there. i don't go there anymore. [but i do check it])



Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | strange days » //-->





am I on the way to ontario? whats 2,000 miles out of the way anyway.

joel

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I might be on the way and I could easily be pursuaded to promise a cold beer and maybe a resting place.

Yet, I also cannot seem to promise no random drugged tresspassers. Although I do lock my doors now and have not seen them since.


Note to self: keep practicing your throat punches in case the time comes.

Posted by Blogger gerard #  

~Oo°~

wow, nice work on the links.... your site is getting to be an extensive directory.

Posted by Blogger Rob Haan #  

~Oo°~

ahhh so many links i can not think

Posted by Blogger me #  

~Oo°~

heidi, i noticed the blog you don't use is titled, two headed boy, is that a neutral milk hotel reference? i like neutral milk hotel, a lot.

Posted by Blogger jack. #  

~Oo°~

sorry jack for leaving. But I'll be back. That's the beauty of it.

Posted by Blogger Margaret #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger