+
a man a part

Monday, August 15, 2005

dear you,

I had a good weekend, thanks for asking. I hope you are well, and all your projects are proceeding as planned. As for the quartet, I think i'll have to pass, i'm a horrible singer. Unless I really know the song...at least that is what she tells me. Yes, we are still doing very well. Every time we spend more time together i get more excited for the next and the next time. Until those times all run together into one big time, I shall be waiting.

I've been thinking about what you wrote about writing and action. I think it's true, these times are quite actionless. Most seem to be who they are, but don't like to let you know. I'm afraid sometimes I too fall into this trap of inactionness. What I mean is, I like to be who i think i am, and i like to think that i am a good (as good as one might be), thoughtful person but i don't act that way. I fear that my lack of action may actually be the action that I don't want to show. What a turning, and twisted sentence.

If I reference my own writing too much, do let me know, it's a habit i got into whilst in college. So many emails you know, and so much time. Well, it didn't seem like time then did it?!

My plans for the future are as always, unsure. I hope to move to LA and get a job so that i can pay bills and be happy. I mean that if i couldn't pay bills i would be extremely frustrated. I hope that i don't get all of my satisfaction from my job. I hope that it is fun though. Things--Priorities change as time passes. I want job satisfaction.

Have you ever considered how much time you have left in porportion to how much you have spent? I was at this reception the other day (friday[that's a story in itself...]) and a friend, i guess colleuge, suggested, that each year of life is shorter that the previous, because of the amount of time that it is adding (percentage) to the whole. I think that's what he said. another friend, Kevin, suggested that it made perfect sense...but that it might not later, this, is later, and it doesn't make sense. I think it's like this, because now, i'm 22, this next year, the 22nd year there is less time left if my life so there fore the amount of time that it adds to the whole is less, so it goes faster (?) i've confused my self. if i figure it out, i'll let you know.

I'm sorry that last paragraph went on and on. i hope it wasn't too ridiculous.

This week looks good. I'm editing as always and i'm feeling quite good about being creative.

Well, I hope to hear from you soon,

jack.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | snooze » //-->





he's wonderful he is.

Posted by Blogger me #  

~Oo°~

1 year out of 4 is 25% of your life whereas the 5 year 1 out of 5 is only 20% of your life. Each year keeps decreasing in its percentage to the whole. So 1 year out of 50 is 2% given we live to exaxctly 100. Thats my reasoning behind the long paragragh. (oh my teacherness kicking in trying to explain stuff.)

Posted by Blogger any mouse #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger