+
a man a part

Sunday, March 20, 2005

no title

today i am doing nothing. what a good feeling. nice to relax a little. i may work for 900 frames again. that excites me. a night thing. worked from home again on friday. saw the sister named nicki. it was cool. we ate at jonny corinos. fairly good italian food. yesterday i shot another movie. this one is about a writer. i like the way it looks. then at night the lafsc, and the cmc, contemporary music center, got together and hung out at this club. it was fun. peter case, a blues musician was there and played for us. he was amazing. very talented. i'm doing laundry today. it was much over due. i'm glad a have a slow day. it might be crazy before i get to leave on tuesday.

well. that's the short version. sometime i'll write about finding the club we went to. shady shady.

jack.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | un week. » //-->





it's been fun reading about your life over there in LA jack! Keep up the good work.. and the frequent posts...
Also.. I check out your movies... I was impressed. I thought the guy/girl one was really well done!

Posted by Blogger Sam and Darcie Gutierrez #  

~Oo°~

Jack, I watched your films at Dordt and they worked great. Your first one, The Gift, I thought it had really good shots and I liked the idea of living up to different proverbs, but it just didn't seem to go anywhere great within the video.
I really liked the 1+1=2 video! Again you really know how to get really good shots and this video flowed really well with the music and it held my attention. It lead me somewhere and it made me rest on those dreams in my head. Well done Jack!
It sounds like I might see you sometime soon so, see you soon.

Posted by Blogger Mike E #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger