+
a man a part

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Oscars

So, i watched the old Oscars tonight. It was a good time. We had a little party at the Center (where we have classes). It was pretty enjoyable, except the people annoyed me a little, some always rooting for Passion, soley because the liked it, not because they thought it was the best. That caused a small arguement when I called someone on it. He was right to some extent, I was stereotyping him, but to my thoughts, he was acting the part. He called me a cynic. Whatever that means. Then i told him i like conflict. And he said that being a cynic that was part of my nature. That makes me laugh a little. because its ridiculous. Chris Rock was funny at the old oscars. I got third place in the little guess who will win thing. I got 13 out of i don't know how many. the best was 15. So i got a copy of Garden State. i was happy about that.

So, in other news, I am doing well. Papers and films to do. my next film is due next tuesday. not the close tuesday coming, but rather the tuesday in about 9 days. I have the idea all ready, i need a crew, actors and locations. I have helped a lot of people with their films, so i'm thinking i feel more comfortable asking for help. I am serious considering asking luke schel, and laura groe.n. i wonder if i'll be able to get a hold of them.

so that's what's going on with me. my favorite oscar acceptance speach was the guy who wrote the motorcycle diaries song, he sang, and said, "ciao!" it was great. my second favorite was morgan freeman.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | double booked. » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger