+
a man a part

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

two-hundred-one

this week is going by slowly. i'm not really sure why it is, but it is. i may be done with full-time job the turned part time today. it's up in the air of course, but it will probably be done today. i got to cut their reel in the past two days. it was fun. i liked how it went from this, house music very generic reel to this really interesting brazilian runway type music that really flows with the edit. it was good.

in response to the question and answers that were posed, my thing is this: the internet is fricken huge. google has like billions of websites that it searches, and i'm pretty sure that doesn't include blogs, i'll check....okay, so if i search, "jack maatman blog" then it comes up, but not if i search just jack maatman, so it does include blogs. but you have to be pretty specific in looking for it. i searched for both of my work places and only when i ran all of the words together for the one, did i find my blog, and it was on the second page of results. i'm just saying, you'd really have to be looking for my blog, or this specific company. with relation to my blog. if you were just joe somebody lookin' up my name, you'd find a bunch of stuff about when i got my hair cut and my grandfather, who is on a lot of message type systems in discussion about evolution type things.

i went through part of la yesterday that had all the stoplights out, so there were police directing traffic at every intersection for like 6 blocks--weird.

when i log weddings, i have the priviledge of hearing most of the toasts. it sucks. people really ramble. maybe it's better if you know them... but today especially i was in shock at how long people can talk about nothing, when all they really have to say is, "i love you guys, cheers!" maybe i'm bein' hypocrytical, but i feel like the toasts i've done and the ones we recieved at our wedding were short and sweet.

this is my two-hundred-first post. hippee-kyio-kyhya!


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | blog infrigement? » //-->





i just realized that i haven't googled my new name yet. the results were mildly interesting. i tried every combination of my full name with my last name and then my old last name. then i tried both with jazz. then i tried with quotation marks... neither of my blogger nor my myspace came up. but my name did come up on shann dogg's, r &h's, your sister's, your blog and - get this - rosie's blog. so if there is a breach of personal security i know who to go after! just jokes. i'm pretty careful with what i put on my blogs. and i don't have a full time job to rant about anyway. i just have to look good for those potential employers who may also be internet sleuths. but yeah... to those reading this, i'd appreciate you just using "jazz" for me and not my last name. i didn't even use my family name when i blogged about my dying grandmother. kisses.
j

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I guess Rob Haan is a popular name for artists. I think I'm safe. I'm not well known enough to be googled.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

dude, i'm downloading the internets right now.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Yeah the toasts at your wedding were good weren't they!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

"i love you guys, cheers!"

I wish that was standard at all weddings! Do you remember my best man's toast? It was the worst toast of all time....ever...seriously....that bad...


jack you make me smile. i think i have a man crush on you right now...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger