+
a man a part

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

not bad

i had an interview today. it went good. it is with this company that rents out tons of equipment. from the computers you use to cast something to the edit bays to edit with at the end. i interviewed to be a driver for the post side of things. meaning that i'd deliver edit bays. i'm not sure how i feel about it. i mean, i need work, pretty badly, but at the same time, i don't know that i want to be a driver. it would be boring i think. it would also pay the bills.

i don't even know if they'll offer it to me. by next week i should.

we are spending thanksgiving in san diego. i've never been to san diego. i will tomorrow though.

thend


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | wonderful weekend. » //-->





maybe they will google your name and find this post and say, "i think we should hire that boy." or maybe not.

good luck, man!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

When I lived in Phoenix, I remember how everyone and their cat would go to SD for the weekend. I could never really figure out what the draw was. Maybe you could enlighten me.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

i'll do my best sarah.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Happy Thanksgiving Jack, from your forgetful friend in the midwest. Hope all is going well in San Diego (I've never been there either!). I just found out you had my Nalgene bottle in your car, still trying to figure out how the heck it got there. Anyway, I actually have a blog now, God help me. http:\\livesintheocean.blogspot.com. Its a work in progress and I havn't spent much time on it but Im trying to do the rounds of friends and my own postings. Does anyone else miss talking face to face?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

JACK. TAKE THE JOB. MONEY NOW, QUITTING LATER MAYBE. CASH IN HAND BEATS THE ALTERNATIVE. But otherwise, yeah. You wouldn't have a use for fifty flying monkeys? They're reasonably priced!!! Otherwise, I can hook you up with a sales job in Inglewood if you want. Like I said, early pay = 60ish daily. Skilled pay = 90-120 daily.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger