+
a man a part

Sunday, January 02, 2005

tooth

of january.

new years eve, day, and today have been good. new years eve i watched three movies, one during the day and the rest at night. Napolean Dynamite, A Home at the End of the World, and Garden State. I'd seen Napolean and Garden State before, they were good again, actually Napolean Dynamite, seems to move a little slowly this last time. Home was a little weird and crazy. Not really crazy good either. I dunnoknow, it wasn't bad either. I think the movie was set up really well, the first half hour or so, but then it fell apart. So, I got all six of the movies i rented watched before the return date. Woohoo!

Contraray to popular belief, i don't always watch three movies a every day, an example would be yesterday, in which i watched none. so there.

so, Iowa got really icey yesterday. I didn't get out of the house until a little bit into the after noon, and then thought better of it, and stayed inside. then at night we were going to some friend of our family for a christmas thing, and we were all gungho and jumping into the van, but we couldn't get up the hill by our house. 3rd street for those of you who would know. we ran into the curb a few times, and i was happy i wasn't driving, and i was happy i wasn't in my new car.

so, tomorrow i will finish up work on the movie, and pack pack pack. planning of leaving on tuesday, if all goes well and the weather cooperates.




Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | old years eve » //-->





Busy busy, quiet Iowa. (This is CHris.) (Maust.) From Michigan, a mere ten hours after my family's return from the chilly beachlands of eastern Delaware.

News of pertinent interest: Remember that California trip I raved about for weeks? Well, it's been delayed. I courted a curb and the car I like to drive broke down under pressure. All is fixed and all is paid for, but I now have a few extra debts to pay and a good 2/1 month delay on all dreams of road travel. I shall see you in sunny california on a date of later revelation.
Quick! To the underground!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger