+
a man a part

Saturday, January 08, 2005

lafsc

i'm here. and alive. moved in and even had a dinner with all the people. it was a good time. all is well in the land of angels, or city. we have five people in our room. wireless internet. i just hooked myself up. so to say. all is well. i'll say it again. we start orientation tomorrow after some worship together. yea. all is well. driving went fine. i have roommates, ian, jordan, mark, and scott. they are all nice guys.

jack.0 signing out.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | four wheelin' » //-->





That. sounds. wonderful.

I, just. watched; PRINCESS MONONOKE/ in your DVD.
player. And I, think that3 i, will go? to play it. Semi-publicly. For the campus. On that big screen. In the science building. If I can work Student. Services properly. I found. it on DVD. in Sheldon.

Worth it. But ate. Way too much chiken. Teh bloat. Is up on me. (arg.)

/punctuativitis

Posted by Blogger Stoferin #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger