+
a man a part

Saturday, June 10, 2006

junetentwothousandandsix

when i was younger than i am now, i got in this habit of writingwithoutanyspaces. somewereconfused,otherswereentertained.

jasmine gave me a haircut yesterday, she took two inches off. it looks good.

work is going well.

they have good radio stations in southerncalifornia. kroq, kcrw goodness.

here are some photos that i took yesterday. i'm using the sign for the photoclub's roadside scenes.

jack.





Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | say it. » //-->





Hey Jack, I just wanted you to know I visited your blog.
Who's L.A? Still sunny? Marriage is good?
I'm currently wrapping up the second draft of a new play. And this one actually has a plot.

I know. It's a big step for me.

I like the picture, and I don't think your blog is all that lame.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I like the pic too, a lot!

Watched the Jack/Jazz dvd yesterday. It is really well done! Thanks again for our copy.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Hey Jack, I remember my freshman year when you used to put your dreads on me. I miss that...a lot.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger