+
a man a part

Saturday, March 25, 2006

so i did have to miss one day of work this week. alas.

i haven't written any screenplay-anything since the end of two semesters ago.

today is the first day that i want to do something all day long, well maybe not all day long, but something.

i have the possibility and very likelihood of working full time for another few months.

the weather is wonderful; 70s the past two days.

we watched tres coloires: blanc yesterday. we both liked it.

we've also been catching up on prison breaks, via the inter-net.

theendoftheblog.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | sick days » //-->





Jack...
I haven't sent you the photos yet... I'll get to work on that right away... I didn't know when you'd be back home... prolly been a while now...

just now I figured out that the showers that you were referring to a few posts ago were the gift-party kinda showers, not the wash self off in the bathroom kind of showers. That post was incredibly awkward for me to read because i did not realize. I feel much more comfortable talking to you again now.

K... I go mail you the photos now

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

rob,

thanks,

and,

that's really funny (yourenottheonlyoneeither) who was unable to understand my crypticness.

jack.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger