+
a man a part

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

wednesday, not tuesday not thursday!

Today was my second day at Tandem Arts. I have an email with them. jack @ tandemarts.net remove the spaces to make it work. It's cool. Today, i spent about two hours talking with Justin about their philosophy and what their goals are as a company. it was great. I really enjoyed it. Most basically they say, Be real, be authentic, and you will make good art. and he sees film as the marriage of all the arts. painting and sound and movement and acting and theatre. I talked about how i see good film as appealing to many aspects. not only action, but drama, and comedy, all in the same film. It was really great. I enjoyed it, and i enjoyed that they were willing to take basically the whole morning to talk with their intern about where they are and where they hope to be going. It was a grand time. He also had some good things to say about the little bit that he has experienced with me. I was appreciative for that. He said, that they would love to see some of my work, so that's also cool, i was hoping that i could show them the dordt dvd and penny fiasco. Exciting stuff.

Classes are going well. I have to write a semi large paper about how i am where i am with film, hence the questions for Grandfather and Grandmother and Mother and Father. I'm looking forward to working on it. I also have to come up with three ideas for what i'm going to work on in screenwriting. so, that will be good times hopefully.

i will get some pictures up after this post.

bybye.


Posted by jack. | | Email post



Remember Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | first day at tandem » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger